Plan ahead if you’re thinking to move out soon. Hire a professional vacate cleaners for hassle free moving. You’ll end up saving lots of time and energy to get your bond back by using end of tenancy cleaning tips.
Checklist for your moving out house
- Fix your moving out date and inform your leaving date to your landlord or rental agent.
- Vacate cleaning of your old rental property
- Pay electricity, telephone, internet, gas and water bill and schedule for disconnection of all services as per your moving date.
- Arrange movers, friends, family members for pack up & move all stuffs.
- Fix some small issues such as broken parts, torn carpet, clogged water pipe and other damage items.
- Book your appointment for end of lease cleaning.
- Pack all your household, clothes, shoes and other items with box label.
- Fix your Garden as you’ve received at the time of moving.
- Book your hard rubbish collection bin with your council
- Donate good items which are in nice & usable condition
- Finish your paperwork after vacate cleaning to get your 100% bond back
Why is it important to do End of Tenancy cleaning to get bond back?
Tenants have the rights to get empty and cleaned house at the time of moving. Same way, landlord has the right to get the house in a same condition at the time of lease end.
Most of the landlords take upfront one month’s rent as a deposit to cover your unpaid rent, repair, vacate cleaning and other replacement required at the time of bond end.
End of tenancy cleaning ensure the rental house’s condition to fulfil landlord’s requirement. Landlord can easily release the bond money without any deduction.
Find out few easy End of Tenancy cleaning tips to get your 100% bond money
- Check your entire house at the time of agreement and note some issues. Inform all small issues to your landlord and request to fix it. You can take some photos to keep your record. You can mention everything in the house’s condition section of your bond agreement.
- Try to follow all instructions given by landlord to maintain rental house’s condition. Tenant should use all appliances with their standard appliance user instructions.
- Hire a professional end of lease cleaners to perform carpet steam cleaning.
- Provide your best cleaned house in a quarter or mid-year inspection.
- Cut or trim your backyard grass regularly. Keep your exterior garden neat and clean during your tenancy period. Sometimes, landlord provides garden maintenance service from his pocket.
- Some major issues such as leakage and water clogging which could happen anytime. Landlord should fix these issues for you.
- Experienced Melbourne end of lease cleaning company can provide their best end of lease cleaning service in your affordable price. They also provide bond back cleaning guarantee to ensure your bond.
- Landlord and rental agents have their contact with end of tenancy cleaners. You can ask to your friends and family for vacate cleaning reference.
This article is written by Vacate cleaning Melbourne Analysts and is based on their independent review.