End of lease cleaning is the long and hectic process for everyone. Here are few End of Lease Cleaning Tips to get your 100% Bond Back without any hassle.
Bond back Cleaning Checklist:
Please check your landlord or rental agent’s end of lease cleaning checklist. Sometimes, rental agreements cover few points regarding the End of Tenancy cleaning.
Follow the Vacate cleaning checklist step by step to make sure all areas will be covered.
- Take different quotes from different end of lease cleaning companies in Melbourne.
- Choose the best quote according to your requirements.
- Clear your stuffs and pack everything before you move the house.
- Empty your house for end of lease cleaning.
- If you’re cleaning by yourself then start cleaning from back to front.
- Dusting, vacuuming, wiping and scrubbing of entire house.
- Remove cobwebs from every corner of the house.
- Remove dust and dirt marks of entire house.
- Dump all your garbage in a good manner.
- Get your bond back cleaning receipt to secure your bond money.
End of Lease Exterior Cleaning Tips:
- Clean the balcony, patio, house entrance and garage.
- Take care of garage by trimming edges, cutting lawns and sweeping grass.
- Clean outside windows as per rental agent’s checklist.
- Don’t forget to clean your pool, BBQ and other outdoor furniture.
End of Lease Interior Cleaning Tips
- Wipe the cupboards, shelves, drawers.
- Clean switch board, walls mark and lights
- Remove dust from the windows. Wipe the windowsills, edges, and window glasses.
- Remove the cobwebs and extra dirts from the windows, ceilings and laundry room.
- Clean windows, window sills and sliding doors.
- Wash sinks, toilets, bathrooms, showers and shutters.
- Wipe the curtains, switches and furnitures.
- Remove the stains from tiles, carpets, walls and surface.
End of Lease kitchen Cleaning Tips
- Clean Oven, walls mark, cook Top, skirting board, switches and cupboards.
- Remove dirt and stains from the Cooktop.
- Wipe down the splash back
- Clean appliances like dishwasher, microwave, fridge.
- Remove water marks from taps, sink with a sponge and fibre cloths
- Wipe the cupboards and remove dust with fibre cloths.
- Remove oil & dirt from exhaust fan or chimney with chemical and soap water.
End of Lease Bathroom & Laundry Cleaning Tips
- Remove dust & dirts from the Bathroom & Toilet.
- Wipe the mirror to clean the dust.
- Clean the shower doors and remove the water marks.
- Wash all surface and corners. Clean the basin, taps, Bath and shower head.
- Remove the dust from cupboards and wipe down the surface.
End of Lease Walls & Floors Cleaning Tips
- Remove spot marks from the walls.
- Vacuum and carpet steam cleaning of entire house.
- Remove dusts from the sliding door and window trails.
- Sweeping and mopping on tiled floors.
This article is written by Vacate cleaning Melbourne Analysts and is based on their independent review. Find your End of lease cleaning steps to get your Bond back.